Winter Sports Week
Every year, following the success of previous years, VALLMONT organises a ski trip, a week-long sports and recreational trip which is based on the objectives of the Physical Education subject.
The activity is organised by all pupils and parents who wish to participate, from the third year of Primary Education to the fourth year of Secondary Education and the first and second years of Bachillerato. Participation is also open to parents from Infant Education and the first year of Primary Education.
The activity includes:
- 4-day pass (Sierra Nevada or Andorra).
- Half-board accommodation for 4 nights, at a 4* hotel, at the foot of the slopes (Hotel Meliá Sierra Nevada).
- Hot food on the slopes (group menu).
- 24-hour monitors.
- Support car.
- Insurance on the slopes.
- 3 hours of skiing with a federated teacher and the rest of the day with monitors.
- Equipment rental.
- Ski locker service.
- Picnic on the outbound and return journeys.