At VALLMONT a linguistic immersion programme is organised each year in all of the School’s educational stages.
The objectives of this programme are:
- To boost written and oral command of English
- To encourage the independence of pupils
- To find out about the Anglo-Saxon culture, the traditions, ways of life, culture, etc.
The different programmes are offered from the second year of Infant Education to Bachillerato:
- SECOND YEAR OF INFANT EDUCATION, FIRST SECOND AND THIRD YEARS OF PRIMARY EDUCATION: Vallmont Summer Camp, in July.
- FOURTH YEAR OF PRIMARY EDUCATION: Linguistic immersion in Gredos, for a week during the school year, with the presence of one of the teachers at the camp.
- SIXTH YEAR OF PRIMARY EDUCATION AND COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION: Stays in England for three weeks in July, staying with families in the area. Trips include 15 hour per week of English classes and various excursions and activities.
- FIRST YEAR OF BACHILLERATO: Linguistic exchange with the Grenaa Gymnasium, in Denmark.