AT VALLMONT parents and pupils of the fifth and sixth years of Primary Education develop the “Innov@mos” (Let’s Innovate) Project, which is of great interest to them all.
The workshops cover the following aspects:
- Video games: use, abuse, inappropriate use. Usage rules.
- Mobile: use, abuse, inappropriate use. Usage rules.
- Transformation process from an interest to inappropriate use.
- Emotional dependence and loss of control.
- Prevention concepts and preventative strategies.
- Problem solving and decision making.