This stage covers pupils between six and eleven years of age.
- Bilingual School in the Community of Madrid.
- Bilingual Spanish and English education from the first to the sixth year of Primary Education during more than 30 % of class time.
- i-Vallmont project in One To One primary education.
- Native language assistants.
- Second language from the third year of Primary Education: French.
- Swimming included in school time.
- IT included in school time.
- Educational reinforcement and support programme.
- Study skills.
- Phonics project.
- Programme for gifted children out of school hours.
- Digital Whiteboards in all classrooms.
- Preparation for official Cambridge exams.
- Extended hours.
The uniform is compulsory within the school premises and at certain activities established by the Head.
See tutorial schedule.
Tutorials can be requested via the school diary.