Nursery 1 and 2 years
- Develop individual personal identity, which implies achieving greater autonomy, a greater level of self-esteem and sufficient and satisfactory self-confidence.
- Learn to engage with the environment, satisfying curiosity and exploratory and motor needs.
- Successfully establish satisfactory and meaningful affective social relationships.
- Learn to examine and communicate experiences
Certain principles will be taken into account in order to fulfil these objectives::
- The principle of activity implying that your children will not be passive subjects of their education but rather they will play a unique leading role and will live different and varied experiences in which they can experiment, manipulate, explore and investigate.
- Principle of emotional balance.. We all need to feel safe and loved and children are much more vulnerable in this respect: they need to feel good, cared for and appreciated by adults. This emotional quality is not only measured by the care they receive, but also by the love and affection you show them when playing with them, how you talk to them, how you embrace them, how you answer them and how you greet them. All these aspects will foster their emotional relationships now and in the future.
- Principle of playing. Playing is inherent to children, it is their favourite activity on which they focus their attention. When playing children investigate. They manipulate, explore and establish important relationships.
- Bilingual English and Spanish education..
- Language assistant..
- Swimming from two years old.
- Personalised care..
- Support staff..
- The uniform includes summer/winter tracksuit, t-shirt, smock and shoes or trainers with velcro.
What we offer:
- Bilingual English and Spanish education.
- Language assistants.
- Swimming from two years old within school time.
- Continuous and personalised monitoring.
- Support staff.
- Constant communication with parents.
- Specific catering service for the Nursery School.
- Nurse’s office with qualified staff.
- Flexible hours.
- Extended hours.
9:00-12:00h without catering service
9:00-13:00h with catering service
Tutorials can be requested via the school diary.