ESO (Compulsory Secondary Education)
This stage covers pupils between twelve and sixteen years of age. We offer:
- Bilingual School in the Community of Madrid.
- Native language assistant.
- Summer stays in England.
- Bilingual school exchange programme.
- Preparation for official Cambridge exams.
- French as a second foreign language.
- Educational reinforcement and support programmes.
- Free learning support out of school hours.
- Study skills.
- Programme for gifted children out of school hours.
- Swimming and IT within school time.
- Digital Whiteboards in all classrooms.
- Bachillerato: Science and Humanities.
- A pass rate of over 95 % in University Entrance Exams (known as Selectividad).
The uniform is compulsory for ESO pupils within the school premises and at specific activities established by the Head.
- Tutorials focused on pupils.
- By prior appointment.
Tutorials can be requested via the school diary or by e-mail.